Friday, October 22, 2010

And so the adventure begins!

Hello Everyone!
I'm excited to say that I am a first time blogger.  But who's to say that I can't learn?  So I'm starting this off with the adventure of starting up a business called "Fancy La Bella Baskets".  It is a "Gift Basket and More" type business that I would market to all who's looking for that special gift.  I'm excited and a bit nervous about what's to come but I'm sure that I can rough out the patches and make it through to a successful journey!  I figure that I would be helping people put big fat smiles on their loved ones faces when they receive the baskets and all the while help my business sprout!  Please stay tuned as there will be more to come.  I'm still in the progress but it won't be long......
Till Then......

No comments:

Post a Comment