Monday, November 1, 2010

Well I finally did it!!!!!

Hi my little Bellas!
I finally did it and now have an online business officially called "Fancy La Bella Baskets"!  Just like my Blog Spot page!  I am excited to start up with "La Bella Baskets" which offers wonderful training for new consultants.  I'm not expecting this to be a Get rich scheme... I wanted to find something that would help me out as a part time job without feeling like I was working 24 hrs a day.  I chose to work when I want to.  The way that I see it is that where ever I go it just seems that Gift baskets are a great gift to give someone.  The facial expressions that I see is just so heart warming.  If I'm able to provide smiles by giving gifts or having others giving gift baskets to their loved ones and friends what's to stop me from providing that opportunity to give that perfect gift!  Yay for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment