Tuesday, June 14, 2011

...and my website designer is.......

I have had a few people ask me who designed my website.  This makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside because it makes me feel like my design is eye catching enough to draw attention!  Well... to let you all know I use "Weebly.com" to create my free website and forwarded my domain name to it.  Very simple to do and didn't cost me a dime (well other then my domain name).  Weebly gives tons of options for backgrounds and allows me to edit my pages at anytime!  There is an upgraded version called "Weebly Pro" but I find that I can manage without.  It is a useful tool to have because it does allow you to track which sites your visitors got referred from.  Weebly offers a month of free upgrades to "Weebly Pro" if you refer people to sign up for an account and publish through you.  As an incentive to the person signing up, they too will get upgraded for month of Weebly pro access. 

So people... if you are looking to publish a website here's my referral code!
http://www.weebly.com/link/0J7H4c

Happy designing and much success!

No comments:

Post a Comment